Careers opeings are posted for 30 days from the posting date. Once posted a direct email to our membership will be sent announcing your position. Your listing will remain active for 30 days or until you cancel it.
Inside Sales & Customer Service
- Respond to website, social media, and lead-service leads
- Email management & distribution
- Schedule showroom & site-evaluation appointments
- Review project estimates & coordinate with other staff for accuracy
- Present estimates in-person whenever possible
- Track project & estimate pipeline; prepare pipeline reports for management
- General office management work as needed, including answering phones, filing, email management, assist with showroom organization & maintenance
- 2 years sales or customer service in flooring, cabinets, countertop, or interior design (i.e. home-remodeling) OR equivalent education
- Friendly & professional in-person, written, and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, floorplans, and blueprints OR desire to learn
- Green-building product knowledge/ green-building sales experience
- Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 to 5:30; Saturdays 9:30 to 3:30
- 37.5 hours scheduled, but up to 40+ may be necessary on occasion.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Other to be discussed at interview
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Interested? Please contact Kevin Plumacher: Kevin@leblancfloors.com | 425-754-3224
Bookkeeping Position Open, 25-30 hours per week.
We are looking for a candidate who has bookkeeping experience, detail oriented, and organized. A great communicator, who can work with co-workers, contractors, and homeowners.
Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform general bookkeeping duties, data entry, AP & AR
• Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors, Annual 1099’s
• Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
• Report Department of Revenue filings
• Keep documentation on all new Employees (W4 and I9 plus support).
• Process payrolls
• Process Form 941 deposits; prepare Quarterly Form 941, Employment Security, L&I Reports and process payments
• Provide administrative support to management when required.
Bookkeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
• Experience with Quickbooks software.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
• Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
• Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
401K, PTO / Vacation, Medical, Holiday Pay
Pay is dependent upon experience.
Please email resume to: Sharon@wfs-llc.com
Territory Manager Hard Surface - Bellevue, WA
Shaw manufactures and distributes carpeting, hardwood, laminate and ceramic tile for residential and commercial applications worldwide. Position Overview: A Territory Sales Manager is required to maintain and increase Shaw’s profitability and market share in a geographical area. This is accomplished through the development of good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust and integrity. Business growth will be accomplished through the implementation of major market programs and services and sample placement.