Company Name: Greater Seattle Floors
Position Title: Flooring Sales / Project Manager
Job Description: Greater Seattle Floors is seeking a Flooring Sales / Project Manager to work directly with existing clients and source potential new clients through those relationships. The scope of the position includes retail sales, builder sales, and project management. As the Flooring Sales / Project manager you will be responsible for dividing time between the showroom, visiting prospective customers’ homes, and networking in the community along with managing a portfolio of existing clients with relationships already established with our organization. You will also be tasked with creating new business relationships in the form of cold calling, new client sourcing, and any other method to grow your book of business and the scale of the company. The role is one that requires creativity, accuracy, attention to detail and functions primarily independently. A successful Flooring Sales / Project Manager is able to gain new product knowledge and leverage that information to effectively sell our various product lines taking into consideration the unique nature of every potential job.More Information Here
Company Name: Aurora Hardwood Seattle
Job Description: Aurora Hardwood Seattle, is a small Northwestern Flooring Distributor, with focus on Engineered Hardwood and LVP flooring products. We service local Northwestern Retailers, and Wholesalers with their flooring needs. We are currently looking to grow our small team as current employees are moving to different positions that have been created from our growth. With this new position there will be room for growth as well. This position will require the candidate to perform both Office and Warehouse duties described below.
· Answer all incoming phone calls in a friendly and professional manner (Customer Service is Key).
· Reply to and answer all email requests.
· Place all orders in QuickBooks (Will Train)
· Create Order Confirmations and Packing Slips.
· Book all shipments that need to go out via carrier.
· Keep Offices clean and safe.
Create Purchase Orders for any products needed.
· Pull and Stage Orders.
· Unload and put away products.
· Accurately count and locate product.
· Safely operate forklift and pallet jack.
· Stock and consolidate product.
· Verify inventory to PO’s and manifests.
· Customer Service and pre-pull customer orders.
· Unloading freight.
· Receiving freight to packing lists.
· Clean warehouse and restrooms.
· Make Sample Boards by using Table Saw, Chop Saw, and Nail Gun.
· Forklift experience
· Safety minded
· Flexible and motivated personality
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Basic computer skills required
· Basic math skills
· Quick Books knowledge a plus
· Flooring product knowledge a plus
· Treat all customers and employees with respect.
· Routinely lift up to 60 pounds
· Stand/Walk/Bend/Climb more than 2/3 of your work day
Schedule: Monday- Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour